Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Let's Do This!

I have been watching (and learning) while Karrina has transformed her body for her competition that is coming up in two weeks, on September 08. We were fortunate to find Scott Keppel for this journey. Scott is known for his competition hard- bodies. He has truly worked his magic with Karrina's diet and workout plan. Since starting with Scott in June, Karrina has gone from 116 lbs, 19% body fat to 116 lbs, 14.5% body fat. He is hoping to have her at 13% by show time. This just proves that you can't judge your results by a scale.
In June I wrote that I wanted to begin my transition from 18% body fat to a percentage that would be more in the competition range, and promised to keep you posted.
I have been eating clean whole foods 98% of the time, working out 5 days per week and have lost some body fat since then. I haven't had Scott measure me to get the true number, but I can tell by the way my clothes fit that I have lost some. Still not seeing the results I want, so as of today, it's official, I too have hired Scott to work his magic on me. Starting today I have a new workout and meal plan that Scott has made for my fitness goals. Our goal is; lift and firm the glutes, a slight increase in bi and glutes, as well as filling out my upper back. I will also see a reduction in my abs which will be body fat. The goal is to have me come in between 13-15% body fat, with my weight staying close to the same.
Let's do this!